55 County Route 59
Phoenix, NY 13135
One of the areas that separate the “backyard” engine assembler from the professional eng... more
You’ve spent thousands to purchase an engine to pursue your racing passion. When the eng... more
The race engine industry has evolved significantly over the past ten years. Engine parts are... moreView all
- Another great win by Brian Swartzlander!
Brian Swartzlander takes the Opener at Lernerville sporting his new Enders SR20 Engine. This big block engine combination is a game changer and we expect great results from our teams that are debuting them this season! Congratulations Brian and team on your 83rd race win at Lernerville!
New builder for Team RACINGSTOCK 2014
Enders Racing Engines
Thanks for your professionalism
Kevin And @[100001000341892:2048:Kim Enders].
- Another fantastic used engine is available for purchase. Enders Big Block Chevy. Multiple feature winner at Lebanon Valley. Excellent Syracuse engine. Very well maintained and comes with extra's! Give Kevin a call today for details...don't wait if you think you want it!!!
- Looking for a top of the line Enders DIRT legal 358? We have one used 358 that just became available. Team is moving to big blocks and would like to sell their small block. If you want it, call Monday or message me. It won't last!
- On our way home from the PRI show in Indianapolis. Another great show. It's always fun to see the new products but it's really great to see so many of our vendor friends.
- Another fantastic race season for Enders Racing Engines is in the books. Our teams won big races, little races, track championships and track records at multiple facilities. Our teams competed in Dirt modifieds, sprint cars, supermodifieds, SCCA all with great success. We're proud of this season's accomplishments! We've got some great combinations for the 2014 season so give us a call today to talk about your program for next year.
- Congratulations to Matt DeLorenzo on a great win at Albany-Saratoga Speedway!
- The results have been rolling in for Enders Racing Engines this year! Here are a few of the highlights:
Multiple feature wins at Lebanon Valley with multiple drivers.
5 out of 8 Small block Supermodified wins at Oswego Speedway.
Multiple feature wins at Bridgeport Speedway in New Jersey with multiple drivers.
Big Block modified Super DIRT Series win at New Egypt.
Feature wins at: Orange County Speedway, Middletown, NY. Fonda Speedway, Fonda, NY. Georgetown Speedway, Delaware. Autodrome Granby, Quebec and Autodrome Drummond, Quebec.
New track record at Lorraine Speedway, winged Supermodified.
Feature win at Sandusky Speedway, Ohio. Winged Supermodified.
Delaware Speedway, Delaware. Non-winged Super Oswego Speedway, Oswego New York.
- Here's a great interview from "Up and Comer" Matt Billings. He's probably one of the smartest young racers that we've worked with. He has a great career ahead of him!
CMP Driver Interview: Matt Billings - Big Block Modified (74)
Matt Billings is a rookie in the Big Block Modified division at CMP for the 2013 season. He chose Canandaigua Motorsports Park, or as we know it - Land of Le...
- We lost a great friend in racing yesterday. Harvey Crane Jr. passed away following a successful 60 year motorsport career. He founded Crane Cams. His later career was dedicated to teaching cam design. Kevin attended Harvey's cam school and subsequently spent a great deal of time with Harvey at his home in Spruce Creek. We will miss him.